Intelligent Assistant for Alzheimer’s Patients
Memoria gives Alzheimer patients a greater level of independence using a virtual intelligent personal assistant.
Who We Are
Memoria brings an AGS (Active Guidance Solution) tailored to fit the needs of Alzheimer's patients with their DLA (Daily Life Activities), in a controlled environment.
How it Works
Our system recognizes patient's routine and automatically guides them through their DLA.
How it Makes a Difference
Memoria's unique interactive companion platform will finally give Alzheimer's patients the level of independence they rightly deserve.
Intelligent Assistant to fit your dynamic routine
- Analyzes your actions
- Extracts memories based on both Time & Location
- Easy to use
Initiated Assistance Around The Clock
- Managing your schedule
- The right information at the right time Voice-Over guiding
You’re Back In Control
- Follows you ‘Step by Step’
- Ensures correct actions
- ERemembers for you makes private caregivers redundant
Relationships With National Institutes:
Memoria has established a long-term relationships with the most influential institutes in the alzheimer division in israel, in order to ensure a medical effectiveness to our platform -
both institutions support our company’s platform and advised our development.
- Ramat Gan Alzheimer Research and Treatment Center (R.G.A.C) - Accompanied by Ayelet Dassa M.D , head of R&D and emotional therapy in the center
- EMDA - the Alzheimer’s Association of Israel - accompanied by Noam Karsh, project developer in EMDA